Link To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023
INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal is now open for online applications ahead of the 2023 general elections.
The INEC recruitment 2022 of Adhoc employees comprises registration area technicians, supervising presiding officers, presiding officers, deputy presiding officers, and registration area center managers.
See how to apply for the current recruitment exercise using the 2022 INEC recruitment portal and other pertinent information on the recruitment process below.
Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff vacancies here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission is aiming to employ around 1.4 million Adhoc personnel in preparation for the 2023 general elections.
The online registration procedure will run for three months and interested and eligible Nigerians are urged to submit an online application before the registration deadline.
The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment began on Wednesday 14th September 2022 and finishes on Wednesday 14th December 2022.
The Independent National Electoral Commission has authorized the usage of INECPRES and interested individuals are urged to register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as Adhoc Staff in the 2023 general elections.
We have supplied extensive information and instructions that will aid you throughout the whole application process.
These include the credentials, admission criteria for interested candidates, as well as methods on how to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff 2022 recruitment via the official portal without any delay.
INEC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2022 Portal
We are delighted to inform the general public that the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal 2022 is presently available for application.
All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number besides applicable certifications.
The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form 2022 can be viewed through the official recruitment webpage.
Interested candidates are recommended to register for the job exclusively via the official INEC Adhoc Staff registration portal.
Before submitting an application, there are some criteria you must meet to establish that you are healthy and ready to be put through the INEC Adhoc Staff screening procedure therefore enhancing your chances of getting selected. Below are the requirements.
Entry Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
- A working mobile phone number.
- A functional email address.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized image not greater than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as indicated on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of the highest qualification in pdf format.
- A copy of means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number in jpg or jpeg format.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
You are one step away from being among the INEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Application Process for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the official portal at https://pres.inecnigeria.org.
- Review the portal for the available roles. (You are required to go through the qualifications for all available election staff roles to establish your eligibility)
- Click on “Register” and follow the steps.
- Create your password. After establishing your password, you are instantly logged into the portal and provided with an application form.
- Fill out the application form. The form is divided into three parts; (I) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information, and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to provide should be the same as the one listed on your BVN and make sure all your data is filled in accurately as you will not be permitted to modify anything after the form is completed.
- Upload a current passport-sized image with a simple backdrop not bigger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and be careful to tick the attestation box since the information you offer will be checked by your organization/institutions/referees.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip (this is important since you will need this for the final verification).
Once successful, your name will appear on the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist and you will be notified through your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next part of the recruitment process, leading ultimately to an exciting career with the agency.