How to use Access Bank USSD Code to Check Account Balance
Check Access Bank Account Balance Using Access Bank USSD Code
Access Bank Nigeria Plc is one of the best banks in Nigeria. Their services are fast and reliable at any given time. Access bank also makes banking easy for its users with its mobile and internet banking services.
If you have been banking with Access bank or you just started banking with them recently and you don’t know how to use the USSD code to check your account balance, then this article will show you how to use it.
With Access bank mobile banking services you no longer need to be present at the bank to perform your banking operations.
You can easily check your account balance, transfer money, pay bills and even load airtime directly from your mobile phone. All this has been made possible with the Access bank USSD code.
In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the Access Bank USSD code. How to activate the code and how to check your Bank account balance using the Access Bank USSD code.
See also: Spectranet Data Plans and Prices
About the Access Bank USSD Code
The Access bank USSD code is the official banking code created by Access bank to help its customers carry out banking operations directly from their mobile phones with ease.
Ever since the introduction of this code, Access bank customers no longer need to visit the bank when they wish to perform banking operations.
They can now perform their transactions from the comfort of their homes with their mobile phones.
The Access bank USSD code is *901#. You can use this code to perform transactions at any point in time and in any location.
So it does not matter if it is a weekend, a public holiday, or even if it’s by 12 am in the night. You can make use of the Access bank USSD code to carry out whatever banking operations you wish to perform.
What Can I Do With the Access Bank USSD Code
With the Access bank USSD code, you can perform the following operations:
- Purchase airtime for yourself from your bank account
- Buy airtime for others
- Open a new Access bank account
- Purchase data
- Check your account balance
- Send money to another Access bank account
- Send money to other bank accounts (GTB, Zenith, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity bank Wema bank, etc.)
- Pay Merchant
- Pay Utility bills
- Generate OTP for other transactions
How to Activate the Access Bank USSD Code on your Mobile Phone
To start using the Access bank USSD code, you must first activate it on your mobile phone. To activate the Access bank USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Go to the dialer app on your mobile phone
- Dial the Access bank USSD code *901# using the phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Enter your 10-digit Access bank account number
- Enter your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Enter the last 6 digits on your Access bank debit card if you have received it.
- Enter your 4-digit debit card transfer PIN
- Click on submit
You have successfully activated the Access bank USSD banking code on your mobile device.
How to Check Your Access Bank Account Balance With the USSD Code
To check your Access bank account balance, follow the steps below:
- Go to the dialer app on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code *901*5# using the number linked to your bank account
- Enter your 4-digit account PIN to confirm the process
- Your Access bank account balance will be sent to you via a text message.
Access Bank Transfer Code
- Account Opening *901*0#
- Airtime for self *901*Amount#
- Airtime for others *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Data Purchase *901*8#
- Fund Transfer to Access Bank *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Fund Transfer to Other Banks *901*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Balance Enquiry *901*5#
- Merchant Payment *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Bill Payment *901*3#
- OTP Generation *901*41#
Mobile banking is a fast and reliable way to carry out your banking operations with ease. Almost all banks in Nigeria have employed this service to make things easier for their users.
So just like what you can see above, the Access bank USSD code is *901#. With this code, you can do almost everything you would have previously gone to the bank to do.
Access bank also has a mobile app so be sure to try it, because it is also very good. With the mobile app, you can also generate receipts for your transactions.
The banking sector is not like it used to be before so you should embrace it and do more easier and faster.