DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Application for DAAD scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany has started. Interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
The DAAD scholarships for 2022 are open until December of 2022. DAAD is one of the largest scholarships funded by the German government.
It offers scholarships for Full-time Master’s and PhD Degree programs to top universities in Germany.
The German government supports over 100,000 German and international students each year through this program.
Beneficiaries of the DAAD scholarship program don’t have to pay any fee as the scholarship covers all expenses.
The scholarship program covers a wide range of academic disciples which makes it available to many students.
The duration of Master’s degree lasts for 12-24 months. This factor depends on the institution and 36 months for Ph.D.
Germany has announced the Germany Job Seeker Visa 2023 with sponsorship jobs which is one of the factors that has made the country more attractive to international students.
Students also prefer to study in Germany because of this highly-paying scholarship. Also, international students are allowed part-time jobs in Germany.
You have the chance of making anywhere around 450-600 euros monthly working part-time. During holidays students are also allowed to travel around Europe on a student visa.
Another good thing about the DAAD scholarship for 2023 is that it also covers your airfare.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
Below are the complete details about the DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany.
Scholarship Country: Germany
Funded by: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
Deadline: Varies from University to University
White Studying in Germany you are allowed to work in one of the reputable German Companies. You can also apply for the Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany available for International Students.
Full Tuition Fee Covered.
Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
Payments towards accident, health, and personal liability insurance cover
Round Airfare Travel Allowance, except in cases where these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Monthly rent subsidy
Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Fields/Majors eligible for DAAD scholarship.
The DAAD scholarship program offers scholarships to graduate students from across several fields. Courses covered by the DAAD scholarship program include:
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Medicine/Public Health
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Media Studies
- Social Sciences, Education, and Law
Basic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates From all Developing Countries.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, usually in a four-year course in an appropriate subject.
His/her academic degrees should not be more than six years old.
Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form) http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), not exceeding 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, an official stamp, and a signature, and must be of recent date)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, an official stamp a signature and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: they only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses to be taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Certified copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Certified copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
It is advisable that you seek out certified professionals in German translations to ensure that the quality of your documents as they have been evaluated and accredited by governing and international agencies in handling and translating official documents.
Due to this reason, you are discouraged from translating your documents yourself. Institutions will require German-translated documents to follow specific standards and are sworn to guarantee the accuracy of translations
If you are looking for credible translation services, we recommend you check out Tomedes. They are a language service provider that specializes in translation, interpretation, and localization.
They also provide a certificate of translation accuracy alongside the translated document into German, such as academic transcripts and records, birth certificate, travel documents, proof of employment, vaccination records, etc.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023
Interested applicants are to apply online and fill out the Application form and upload the necessary documents.